The Infinity luxury home elevator provides a smooth and quiet ride thanks to its precision hydraulic drive system. With gradual acceleration and deceleration, your ride starts and stops smoothly, automatically levelling at each landing. For superior convenience and a modern appearance, add Savaria automatic slim doors.
Choose up to 6 stops and configure openings to suit your home. A standard unit comes in your choice of melamine walls. Savaria also offers a selection of wood veneer finishes as well as finely crafted hardwoods such as raised cherry panels. You can also have your Savaria elevator finished on site by your own contractor to match your current home finishes.
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lb (340 kg), 950 lb (431kg), 1000 lb (453 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 50′ (15.24 m)
- Nominal Speed: 36 ft/min (0.18 m/s)
- Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 3 hp
- Minimum Pit: 8″ (203 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 92″ (2337 mm)
- Power Supply: 208 volts, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps or 230 volt, single phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps
The Infinity may also be ordered in an HD (heavy duty) configuration with the same specifications as above, with the following differences:
- Optional Capacity: 1400 lb (635 kg)
- Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 5 hp submersed
- Minimum Pit: 12″ (305 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 92″ (2337 mm) for standard 80″ cab, 96″ (2438 mm) for 84″ cab, 108″ (2743 mm) for 96″ cab
For more information download the brochure here or visit: