Please ensure that when visiting the Bestcrete Factory, your attire includes closed-toe shoes and long pants. This is a safety precaution.
There are two I pavers available:
- 80mm which is suitable for driveways and parking areas
- 60mm which is best for walkways and patios
Exceeds international standards, ASTM C936: Standard Specification for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
Tested using international standards, ASTM C140: Standard Test Methods of Sampling and Testing Concrete Masonry Units
Why buy Bestcrete pavers instead of other flooring options?
- Beautiful – No other material can compare to the warm texture of paving stones. They enhance the environment anywhere
- Versatile – Our paving stones come in a range of colours which allow for a wide range of creative possibilities
- Load bearing – The solid paving stone units are capable of handling heavy traffic and more durable than asphalt driveways
- Easy installation – No mortar is required between joints ? just sand. Installation is as easy as following a few basic steps and can be a weekend DIY project
- Low maintenance – Paving stones are maintenance free and last a lifetime
- Easy to remove – Pavers can be easily taken up and reinstalled ? the styles and patterns can be changed